For the users of Uranium Backup
Users Privacy is essential for Nanosystems S.r.l.; this means, first of all, to ensure that you’re able to know exactly how data are used and collected, for what purpose, and, above all, that you are provided with all relevant information to make the right choice in the use of our assistance service.
We wish to inform you that Nanosystems s.r.l., following the principles defined by the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (also known as GDPR) and by Chapter II, Title I of D.Lgs. 196/2003, as amended by D.Lgs. 101/2018 (“Code regarding personal data protection”) provides for your Personal Data protection while processed; for this reason, processing of personal data will be done in a fair, lawful, transparent way to protect your privacy and your rights.
By accepting terms and general conditions of the contract and by the execution of the product Uranium Backup, you aknowledge to have been informed on the processing of the personal data you freely provide and of the data related to the connection, following the procedure and the limits contained in this policy.
Personal data controller
Nanosystems S.r.l. with C.F. e VAT No.: IT01085650446 with its registered office at Via del Commercio 76/A-Ascoli Piceno (AP), 63100, Italy, ph. n.: +390736341316/ fax n.: +390736402557; you may contact at any time email@example.com to receive any further clarification about policies adopted by our company on data protection.
Category of data collected
- Personal Data provided by the data subject that are necessary to finalize the contract: your personal data, your address, your invoicing data, your email address. In case of refusal of providing such data, will result in the non-execution, partial execution of the contract/failure or partial operability of Uranium Backup.
- Data collected while using Uranium Backup: in order to obtain information, in aggregated form, on the number of users and to process general statistics on the service and on the interaction of the user with the product. Data are collected and processed pseudonymized.
- Data collected with statistical purposes:
- ID of the PC connection;
- Purchase number.
- Personal Data freely provided by the data subject when signing up that are marked as optional: other email address and contact details. You are free to refuse to provide such data, without any consecuence on the availability of the service or of its functioning.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
Both Personal Data freely provided and Personal Data necessary for the use of the product Uranium Backup wull be processed following the contractual needed and the consecuent fulfillment coming from these, as well as for an efficient management of the relationship and security reasons; in particular for:
- Improving quality of our services;
- Compliance to the civil, tax and accounting laws;
- Administrative management of the relationship;
- Fulfillment of the contractual obligations;
- Archive management;
- Correspondence and fax management;
- Follow up possible requests from the Judicial Authority.
The anonymous data will be processed with statistical purposes.
Modalities for data processing
Data processing and storage will be carried out with the assistance of informatic tools, in a manner that guarantees the integrity, security and privacy.
Data collected during the use of the product Uranium Backup will be immediately pseudonymized, if it will be necessary processing the data for the purposes of the point 7) above, such data will be ascribed to the single person through the additional information stored by the Personal Data Controller separately. All Data collected during the connection to the product Uranium Backup, will be stored for no more than 72 months and, after such period, they will be definitively anonymized.
Data collected for statistical purposes will be immediately anonymized and transmitted to Google Analytics, but will not be identifiables nor usables by third parties because these are not traceable and it is impossible to link them to our database/eCommerce.
Personal Data freely provided will be processed for the duration of the contract and after such period, for no more than 12 months; then, data will be anonymized.
Uranium Backup is not intended for users minor of 18 years and the personal Data Controller do not collect intentionally personal information related to minors. Should information on minors of 14 years (minimim age to express the consent to personal data processing according to D.Lgs. n. 101/2018) be accidentally registered, the Data Controller will promptly erase them, when the latter becomes aware or by simple request of who exercises the parental authority on such minor.
Exercise of rights by data subject
Following art. 13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, data subject can, at any moment, exercise the following rights: ask the data controller the access to the Personal Data, the rectification, the erasure, the restriction, the objection to processing, the data portability, and to complaint with a supervisory authority.